Facial Esthetics with BOTOX® Treatment
Enhance your beauty by someone who enhances your smile”…Botox & Fillers…Now at Serenity Dental
Enhance your beauty by someone who enhances your smile…Botox & Fillers…Now at Serenity Dental
BOTOX® injection treatments are among the most commonly performed cosmetic procedures in the United States to stop muscle contractions in the face and smooth out the skin where wrinkles have developed due to muscle contractions. (BOTOX® is also used to relax facial and TMJ muscles in the treatment of chronic TMD or facial pain and to relax the upper lip of patients who have gummy smiles or difficulty adjusting to lip placement around new dentures or orthodontics.)
These are the areas where BOTOX® is most commonly used to smooth facial wrinkles:
- Horizontal forehead lines
- Vertical “11” lines between the eyebrows
- “Crow’s feet” lines at the outside corners of the eyes
- Frown lines around the lips
Safety and Frequency of BOTOX® Treatment
- Doctors Nilash and Nitash Patel are certified in BOTOX® treatment by the American Academy of Facial Esthetics. They have expertise in facial anatomy, physiology, and the pharmacology of BOTOX®.
- BOTOX® is FDA approved for facial esthetic therapy. The long-term safety of BOTOX® has become clinically well established.
- The effects of BOTOX® last for approximately three to four months, at which time you may want retreatment.
Ask Us About BOTOX® Treatment in the Comfort of Our Serenity Dental Office.
We offer complimentary consultations for facial esthetics.
Serenity Dental Live Procedure: BOTOX for Facial Esthetics